A POS, or point-of-sale, is a combination of hardware and software system that allows business owners to manage the day-to-day operations of their business, complete transactions, and take in data for analytics and reporting purposes.
- Point of Sale (POS): How it works and why it’s important?
- Everything You Need to Know About Payment Security
- Accepta acquires Softek’s Payment Processing Merchant Portfolio
- sincomillas.com: Accepta compra la división de servios de pagos a comercios de Softek
- eCheck & ACH: What are their similarities