EMV, short for EuroPay, is a technical standard for smart payment cards and for payment terminals and automated teller machines which can accept them. EMV cards are smart cards (also called chip cards or IC cards) which store their data on integrated circuits rather than magnetic stripes, although many EMV cards also have stripes for backward compatibility.
- Point of Sale (POS): How it works and why it’s important?
- Everything You Need to Know About Payment Security
- Accepta acquires Softek’s Payment Processing Merchant Portfolio
- sincomillas.com: Accepta compra la división de servios de pagos a comercios de Softek
- eCheck & ACH: What are their similarities