The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is an information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes. The PCI Standard is mandated by the card brands but administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
- Point of Sale (POS): How it works and why it’s important?
- Everything You Need to Know About Payment Security
- Accepta acquires Softek’s Payment Processing Merchant Portfolio
- sincomillas.com: Accepta compra la división de servios de pagos a comercios de Softek
- eCheck & ACH: What are their similarities