Responsible of assembly and configuration of the POS hardware providing both on and off-site support, telephone support and remote access support for our client’s hardware and software.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology preferred or related field
- One (1) to five (5) years experience in a similar position.
- Driver’s license
- Experience in configuration, installation, training and support of hardware or software products
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Operating Systems
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Some evenings and weekend schedules will be required.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish – English)