Responsible for providing pre-and post-sales technical advice and support about Accepta’s solutions to new and existing customers as well the sales team. Organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish – English)