The Junior Accountant supports the finance and accounting group and is responsible for the collection of information, preparation and analysis of monthly journal entries and accounts reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting
- Minimum two (2) to four (4) years of experience performing the job or a position similar function
- Proficiency with QuickBooks (at least 2 years of experience)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and various accounting software programs
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish – English)