A merchant account is an agreement between your company and an acquiring entity which entitles you to accept credit card payments. A merchant account is required to accept credit card payments.
- Point of Sale (POS): How it works and why it’s important?
- Everything You Need to Know About Payment Security
- Accepta acquires Softek’s Payment Processing Merchant Portfolio
- sincomillas.com: Accepta compra la división de servios de pagos a comercios de Softek
- eCheck & ACH: What are their similarities